Put our skills and knowledge to work for you. Attorney Carlos Gamino keeps you up to date with updates about the law and local news from the Milwaukee community.
Give Me a Call (414) 383-6700
Do not send confidential information. Use of this form does not create an attorney client relationship.
Copyright 2014 by Attorney Carlos Gamino
Best Gifts for Lawyers
Sometimes the best gifts are incredibly unique ones, which means you’ll be looking for something that isn’t on Amazon or sold through another major retailer.
Some of the coolest gifts I’ve come across include:
- The Devil’s Dictionary Law Glasses - $25 at UncommonGoods.com. These two rocks glasses feature the terms proof and justice with satirical definitions—definitely a must-see.
- The Constitution Tie - $49 at UncommonGoods.com. This tie features the scrawling text of the Constitution in black over a red backdrop.
- Socks from the 1776 Collection at Liberty Socks - $17.76 from LibertySocks.com. Choose between the democratic donkey, the GOP elephant, and a number of other patriotic (and ultra-comfy) socks.
- A custom nameplate sign - $54.99 from The Binding Tie. These framed glass signs are handmade and measure 10 inches by 20 inches (the glass is 8 inches by 18 inches).
- Wine delivery - starting at $60 from Club W. This is a great gift for the oenophile lawyer, and what’s even better is that you can order a gift card and let the recipient choose his or her own package.
- A mystery from The Mysterious Package Company - starting at $99. This is absolutely one of the best gifts because it takes several months to wrap it up. The company delivers unannounced, mysterious packages at odd intervals, all leading to a surprising reveal at the end—and the recipient won’t know it’s from you until they put the pieces of the puzzle together.
What Do You Think?
Do you have a list of the best gifts for lawyers? Have you received something that was really over the top and you’d like to share what it was? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter!
Shopping for a lawyer? It doesn’t have to be that difficult. While every lawyer has his or her own style, you can find great gifts for lawyers—whether you’re looking for something serious or something more lighthearted.
News from Attorney Carlos Gamino
6 Great Gifts for Lawyers
Please enter comments on this post by signing in to our guest book.